new industry trends.
- Supercapacitors vs. Batteries – A short primer
- Why $/kwhr is not the right way to evaluate supercapacitor cost
- No cold or hot issues with Amperics Ultracaps
- Amperics in Light Electric Vehicles
- New Product Offering from ADOMANI (R) Integrates Amperics Supercapacitors into Starter Modules for Commercial Fleet Vehicles
No cold or hot issues with Amperics Ultracaps
Data sheet performance across the entire operating temperature range.
Among the most difficult issues to contend with while sizing an energy storage device is the performance of the device when the operating temperature deviates from the standard temperature of 25C. Lead acid batteries have a dramatic loss of energy as temperatures drop to zero degrees centigrade and below. This while the data sheet indicates […]Read More
Amperics in Light Electric Vehicles
Short range, rapid charging requirements are the characteristic criteria
Light Electric Vehicles take 2-4 people or an equivalent amount of cargo short distances(5-10 km) General use cases of light electric vehicles arena golf carts, fork lifts, auto-rickshaws(tuk-tuks), electric wheel chairs etc. Currently, all of these vehicles are powered either by lead acid batteries or more recently Li Ion technology. The long charge time(hours […]Read More